Top 3 skills:
• Deep understanding of US Enterprise Market, experience in developing Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy.
• 5+ Years of Strategy and/or Business Development/sales/business partnerships experience.
• Understanding of telecommunication fundamentals, prior experience working with telecommunication operators, equipment vendors, solution providers.
Education: Bachelors in Electronics/computer science. MBA preferred.
Years of Experience: 8-10 years with 5+ years in Strategy/Business Development.
Business Professional Product Manager, would work as a member of Network’s Strategy, Business Development and Marketing (SBDM) team, responsible for developing Networks strategy in telco and enterprise verticals and develop marketing initiatives and programs for US Market. The candidate would be responsible for developing and evolving Networks Enterprise Business Strategy, establishing new and nurturing existing partnerships to enhance and increase market share in US Enterprise market.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work on Enterprise Business Partnership strategy, fine tune, evolve and refine according to market requirements.
• The ideal candidate should be a leader and can communicate confidently on technical matters which are compelling and persuasive demonstrating solutions to meet customer requirements.
• The candidate will talk to external leaders – Directors, VPs, CTOs agency experts hence should have necessary communication skills and enough technical knowledge to demonstrate Networks strategy and vision. The candidate should be able to accurately understand others’ requests and clearly express and express oneself in most effective manner.
• Work proactively across all of teams to identify and leverage resources and technologies. Create synergies with related departments and colleagues with a sense of responsibility for organizational goals.
• Role requires deep understanding of telecommunication fundamentals. Prior experience working with telecommunication operators, equipment vendors or solution providers is preferred.
• The candidate should develop deep understating of HW & SW B2B product and solution portfolio.
• The candidate should be able to analyze industry trends, understand competitor strengths.
• Provide feedback from the customer to guide feature development and work to fill gaps within products, solutions, and services.
• Establish and grow relationships with enterprise customers, partners to drive preference for Networks products and solutions.
• Address all technical pre-sales challenges faced by the Enterprise Sales teams.
• Drive adoption and deployment of products and services.
• Provide ongoing competitive analysis, market positioning, and assist in defining product strategy through the collection of feedback from the sales teams and customers.
Skills and Qualification
• Deep understanding of Enterprise Market and trends.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or electronics and communication field. MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of Strategy and/or Business Development experience.
• 8-10 years of overall experience in Telecom or related field.
• Excellent communication skills, exceptional presentation skills and the ability clearly articulate the message.
• Detailed technical knowledge of the wireless industry including cellular network technology, hardware, applications and services.
• A willingness to take charge and address both obviously and obscure tasks as they arise with minimal direction.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA