1. Direct selling experience.
1. Education requirement – College degree required, MBA preferred,
2. Years of experience – 5+ years relevant industry/work experience requested
3. Local candidates preferred (will they need to come into the offices once they reopen?) – Yes
The primary purpose of this role is to drive achievement of sales, margin, and profit goals for the Certified Re-Newed (CRN) category. The selected candidate will work directly with internal sales channel leaders to provide oversight and guidance to achieve all applicable targets and KPIs. This role is preferably based out of the Plano, TX office and will report directly to the Director, CRN Sales Category Mgmt.
• Assist sales channels in developing Sales Funnels to achieve KPI targets for the CRN category and provide applicable reporting to leadership weekly with strong analysis.
• Build strong working relationships with the SEA Sales Channel leaders
• Provide strategic direction to channel sales organization and leadership teams to ensure alignment.
• Develop data-driven perspectives on the end-to-end operations of the business. Identify areas of opportunity and work cross-functionally to drive operational efficiencies while remedying risks and issues within the sales channels.
• Conduct pricing, promotion, place, and product assortment analyses of the CRN category for channel teams while ensuring profitability of sales and marketing activities within CRN.
• Partner closely with key SEA internal stakeholders -- i.e. Marketing, Product, Business Planning, Finance to achieve objectives.
• Ensure adequate training for sales channel teams in value proposition, features, and competitive advantages to promote Certified Re-Newed.
• Initiate and manage proactive strategies to take advantage of sales opportunities.
• Develop sales presentations for the account management team and leadership for CRN opportunities and sales performance
Skills and Qualifications:
• College degree required; MBA a plus
• Preferred 5+ years of experience in Product/Trade/Category Sales experience for Technology, Consumer Product and/or Consumer Electronics
• The ability to indirectly performance manage sales funnels for multiple sales channels
• Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams and navigate matrixed organizations.
• Ability to guide sales teams to achieve objectives, team goals, and results within established time frames and requirements. The ability to develop specific sales and business plans and metrics, clearly define results, make decisions, give direction, and measure individual/team performance and sales results.
• The ability to negotiate with and convince others including internal Organizations, VP’s, directors & managers, with opposing views to accept/approve strategies and project recommendations.
• The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple projects, sales and promotional programs, and simultaneous performance objectives.
• Strong analytical, data-driven problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to make professional sales and business presentations in writing, through emails and reports, or orally, including complex business and technical matters to an audience of high technical skills, management, and operational experience.