General Position Purpose:
The Corporate Recruiter I will focus on all three aspects of recruitment delivery (relationship management, recruiting and operations). Partnering with our clients, the Recruiter gains a thorough understanding of staffing plans as well as the dynamics of the client's business. The Recruiter defines the recruiting strategy and effectively supports the qualification of prospective candidates. The Recruiter provides guidance to hiring managers to aid in the selection of the strongest candidates. The Recruiter manages efforts across Sourcing and Recruitment Delivery team members and resources.
• Build close relationships with clients in line with all vertical focuses in weekly basis.
• Gather job orders in a consultative manner mining all key data points.
• Gather Company Culture and Employee Value Proposition.
• Maintain relationships with hiring managers and facilitate in resource allocation.
• Follow-up on new client inquires generated via client referrals and web inquires.
Source and Attract Candidates
• Qualifies candidates using interviews, assessments and related tools to determine if candidate should be considered for next steps in the recruitment process.
• Build strong relationships with candidates, ensure optimal candidate experience, and positively represent client opportunities and employment.
• Provide regular updates to Project Management Office regarding candidate status and assess go-forward sourcing strategy adjustments.
• Directly manage external partners and technology resources.
• Provide timely communication and reporting to management.
• Responsible for maintaining excellent documentation skills with on-line systems.
• Sort resumes and applications for job openings, and arrange interviews/screenings
• Posting job openings to both internal and external job search websites.
• Keep records of candidate interviews and give status reports to managers
• Drafting job descriptions and company profiles for distribution
• Briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews
• Maintain timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
• Assist in recruitment efforts across all disciplines within BTI Solutions, Inc.
• Become well acquainted with the entire recruitment and interview process
• To aid department managers in updating recruitment policies, and write memos, emails and other correspondence in response to queries and requests
• Pre-employment process (Drug test, Background Check, Application, Job offer letter
• Manage network servers; troubleshoot issues, and related technical support, etc.
• Attending recruitment events, such as job fairs and campus meetings
• Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System
• Working with HR Department to create a smooth on boarding transition
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3 Plus years of recruiting experience preferred
• Technical field experience required
• High School Diploma Required
Must have the following competencies:
• Great interpersonal skills/Communicator
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who is ready to take on a new experience
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with technology tools including email, MS Office, Internet, and willing to learn new user friendly software
• Able to work independently while still being a team player
• Efficient time management skills and able to attend weekly phone meetings
• Punctual, reliable, and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA