1. PMP certification
2. Wireless experience
1. Education requirement – College degree preferred
2. Years of experience – 5-8 years relevant industry/work experience requested
The position will be based out of the Plano, TX office, reporting to the Senior Manager of Trade-in/CRN Supply while working closely with other cross-functional teams and Certified Re-Newed (CRN) category leadership. Candidate will need to react and quickly adjust to changing conditions, identify risks, and come up with practical solutions to complex problems. This job requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Work must be done quickly and correctly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal and demanding the highest quality work from co-workers.
This role will focus on the project management and implementation of new and existing Trade-in programs for handsets, tablets, wearables, and laptops. The Project Manager will also be responsible for the forecasting and reporting of Trade-in quantities and values for the CRN category and other portfolio devices as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Analyze 2nd life handset market sales trends and forecast pricing/trade-in values based on these results.
• Manage projects from kick-off to completion, including the creation and communication of project schedules, milestone management, risk/issue tracking, and ensuring deliverables are met.
• Ability to organize and understand project requirements that may at times be ambiguous. Work with cross functional teams to define, estimate and document the overall scope of assigned projects.
• Ability to create strong relationships and build trust with cross-functional teams, leadership, third-party vendors, and other appropriate partners.
• Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments to meet tight schedules.
• Participate in meetings and coordinate development of program requirements and specifications.
• Partner with cross functional teams to define, estimate, and document the overall scope of assigned projects.
• Facilitate meetings and circulate actionable notes for variances in timeline, scope, schedule, and quality.
• Prepare and present high quality analytical presentations for leadership and key stakeholders for associated projects/programs
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or 5-8 years equivalent experience in business, communications, or a related field such as information systems technology.
• PMP or equivalent Project Management Certificate preferred
• Experience with project management tools, analytics platforms, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
• Strong knowledge and awareness of the wireless/telecommunications industry along with related trends and technologies
• Experience with developing and implementing Project Management benchmarks and best practices
• Can manage and track multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment, with responsibilities including prioritizing, delegating, budgeting, and implementing processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization, and time management
• Detail oriented and analytical; can evaluate, synthesize, and clearly present complex information
• Experience working and coordinating activities from multiple workgroups in a matrix organization
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company.
• Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels.
• The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects, sales and simultaneous performance objectives.
• Work in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and team project milestones and to complete assignments within established time frames.
• Accept tasks and problems/situations that differ, requiring creativity to search for optimal solutions, when only broad and general guidelines exist for solving problems.
• The ability to utilize implied knowledge of task alternatives and to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance and/or successful experiences of others.
• Prepare and present professional, technical presentations in writing, through email, reports, or orally, to an audience with high technical skills, management and operational experience.
• The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, based on sometime vaguely defined objectives.