• Daily communication with internal employees, customer and service providers.
• Communicate with operation staffs of inbound and outbound to fix AR amount every month then send invoices to customer (mail, Cello)
• Verifying service provider’s AP invoices then pay logistics costs to vendors within contract term.
• Analyze customer’s revenue on a monthly basis then close it with accounting team.
• Improve adjustment process of AR/AP by adding ideas and experience to reduce unnecessary manual work.
• Ensure that daily emails are processed, open issues are resolved and the customer is communicated with in a timely way.
• Recommend when needed changes in current processes
• Reporting as needed
• Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems as needed
• Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
- Entry level or less than 2 years of FTL/LTL Truck dispatching experience
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Excellent written and oral skills (English)
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset