Role and Responsibilities
• Align directly with Sales representatives to provide seamless account support, including but not limited to: RFP responses, media planning, post-sale kick-off and management of campaign insights & reports.
• Serve as lead contact for all day-to-day client communication, ensuring exceptional service and troubleshooting appropriately in a timely manner.
• Lead campaign kick-off meetings, manage launch timelines, and streamline communication on campaign updates, troubleshooting, optimization recommendations and final campaign review.
• Communicate to internal teams across product and operations of upcoming campaigns, requirements and guidance on discussed KPIs.
• Maintain strong knowledge of Ads platform and offerings to serve as the “go-to” resource and drive upsell opportunities.
• Produce best practices and learnings based on campaign performance, and provide clients with recommendations to drive renewal business.
• Collaborate with Marketing team for custom ideation and marketing solutions, providing specific overview of client’s objectives and goals.
• Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, onboard new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed. • Understand the larger financial picture and drive positive impact towards Ads’ annual sales growth.
Skills and Qualifications
• 5+ years working in an organization that supports the Advertising Sales function specifically within the Account Management role
• Must be task driven and have the ability to produce and hit key deliverable deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail, ability to multitask and strong organizational skills required
• Experience working directly with clients and can demonstrate ability to present during meetings
• Deep understanding of the digital advertising space, with knowledge of programmatic landscape
• Bachelor’s degree required