|Software QA Analyst
Location: Bellevue, WA
|BTI Solutions, Incorporated is a global telecommunication engineering company that offers mobile and system engineering solutions for the telecommunication industry. BTI Solutions is headquartered in Richardson, Texas with four regional offices located in Kent/Seattle, WA; Overland Park, KS; San Diego, CA and Bridgewater, NJ. BTI specializes in custom and outsourced testing services on mobile products and systems since 2006.
|BTI is currently looking for:
||Software QA Analyst
|Position will be located in:
||Hourly Non-Exempt or Hourly Exempt
||Up to 30%
||Full time day time work hours and may require weekend work
SQA Analyst will work on testing mobile phones. The testing scope includes field test, connectivity test, lab test, and so on. The position requires the SQA Analyst to analyze and determine issues, check the similar/same issue history, execute test plan, field test and/or lab test, set test environment and parameters regarding network circumstance, logging, determine what the log shows, confirm whether the issue is cleared or remained, professional report, and communicate with design team and QA team.
· Perform and execute test to validate 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G NR mobile devices in live networks and also executed operator-specific field testing in various markets
· Perform Sanity, Regression, Stress and Reproduction testing on mobile devices.
· Perform mobile interoperability tests on a live network to check device and network stability, Test include DCR (Dropped Call Rate), KPI, Throughput, Handovers (Inter and Intra Frequency, Inter RAT), Power Consumption, MRAB test etc.
· Perform testing on new technologies like Firstnet, 1 Gbps TP Test, 4CA, 4x4 MIMO (12 Layers),256 QAM, 4RxD, Band 14, Band 71(600 MHz) and LAA (Licensed Assisted Access).
· Perform various throughput test using Mobile applications like Ookla, Datum (Spirent), Iperf on different AT&T and T-Mobile carriers and analyzes data throughput from application and Physical layers.
· Run ADB (Android Debug Bridge) Shell scripts to Automate Test cases for Regression Testing.
· Report software issues and collaborate with R&D to fix it , Collect various logs and provide with reported bugs
· Understanding of Wireless Network Architecture, technologies (GSM/GPRS/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, LTE, Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi) and concept with focus on Handsets and radio networks.
· Good knowledge of IMS architecture / SIP Call Flow and entities such as HSS, SPR, AAA, P-CSCF, S-CSCF, I-CSCF, MGCF, MFR
· Perform VoLTE Call testing , VoWiFi testing ,VoLTE Testing, RCS , IPME ,EVS ,ePDG and IMS Stack Integration Testing
· Good Interpersonal, Project Management and Team Management skills
· Candidate must have a valid driver’s license to support frequent business trips
· Preferred degrees in Electronics, Communication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications
· Candidate must be technically sound on hardware/software development and release cycle
· Good Understanding of Cellular technologies and industry standards and techniques.
· Knowledge of wireless protocol log capturing and diagnosis tools for various chipsets such as QXDM, QPST, QCAT, Shannon DM, Wireshark, Air Logging tool
· High level of oral and written communication skills
· (2)+ years of relevant experience with at least BSCS or equivalent degree in EE/Computer Science or similar engineering degree, or equivalent experience
Must have the following competencies:
· Be an analytical thinker/Problem Solver/Decision Maker
· Have excellent time management/Resource management
· Organized planner/Attention to detail
· Results oriented/Takes initiative
· Development of others/Teamwork
· Build Relationships/Client Focused/Service Minded
· Self-motivated, responsible in work
· Positive mindset and active personality
· Great interpersonal skills/Communicator
The position will work indoors the majority of the time and will be exposed to typical temperature and noise levels maintained in an office environment.
The position will work indoors and outdoors and will be exposed to seasonal weather changes and conditions while working outdoors. When working indoors, the individual will be exposed to typical temperature and noise levels maintained in an office environment.
The physical demands of the job will include repetitive motions, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, sitting, pulling, lifting, pushing, carrying, walking, being in static position and driving. The position will require the individual to be able to lift up to 25 lbs. up to 1/3 of the time during a work day.
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, BTI is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that continues to grow dramatically within the telecommunications industry. BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental and Vision, Life insurance, 401K, plus more.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.