Mobile Quality Engineer 3
6625 Excellence Way, Plano, TX,
Top Three Skills:
1. LTE/ IMS Protocols, knowledge on carrier defined test plans/3GPP test specifications.
2. Qualcomm tools knowledge
3. Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Location: 6625 Excellence Way, Plano, TX, USA
The main role of this engineer is to send daily test status report capturing all IOT/LC testing status, tracking dependencies, PLM tracking & Review final test reports.
- Understand the carrier defined test plans, 3GPP test plans and plan the test execution as per product test scope requirement.
- Tracking project test status, dependencies, consolidating test status & issues from all labs and send daily test status reports.
- Raise PLMs/QC SRs for the issues identified during test process, discuss with R&D to get the fixes and plan the validation.
- Review the test status reports & finalize test result reports.
- Knowledge of LTE/5G/IMS/RCS - 3GPP specifications and North American carrier requirements/test plans.
- Knowledge on QCOM log analysis tools: QXDM and QCAT .
- Good verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
-Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field required.
- 4+ years’ experience working on Qualcomm/LSI chipset based mobile devices is required.
- Experience in test management or test execution of 4G/5G 3GPP test plans or Operator defined LC/IOT test plans.