• Explore data to identify trends and anomalies, develop new analytical capabilities/solutions, and find new monetization opportunities
• Transform and cleanse outputs into meaningful analysis. Presenting these results for business/sales teams
• Tune and optimize current reporting solutions.
• Aid in documentation
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Investigate workflow and data problems to resolution.
• Familiarity with Advertising, media, TV measurement
• Experience with Project Management
• Experience with creating and maintaining Documentation
• Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Trello and other agile development tool experience.
• Experience with ERP and CRM systems such as Salesforce
• Experience in dealing with stakeholders
• Experience with related engineering/analytics work.
• Basic SQL skills
• Exposure to Datalake tools such as Snowflake or Athena
• Exposure with AWS tools such as EC2 and S3.
• Exposure to Python or R
- Degree in computer science/engineering or quantitative discipline (Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics.
- Developer Experience
- Basic BI Experience (Tableau / Domo)
- Github Experience
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA