Top 3 must have skills:
1) Intermediate to expert level technical skills in Microsoft Suites (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) - Working knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx a plus
2) Meticulous with data accuracy and on-time accountability of analytical tasks
3) Excellent communication skills with high-sense of time/priority management
Sales Operations is a department within the Consumer Business Division and is responsible for all sales reporting and analytics for the Regional / Distribution Sales Offices. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting Sales, is comfortable managing large data sets, has strong attention to detail, has a creative problem-solving mindset, and has strong communication and technical skills. They will work cross-functionally across sales, product marketing, supply chain and finance, with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Continuously develop and deploy tools and processes that support the achievement of corporate objectives.
• Standardize, create, manage and provide weekly reports and analysis of the business results to Sales, and Product Marketing, as well as our customers.
• Cleanse disparate data sources from Regional accounts, and ensure all relevant data is captured on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Maintain and take ownership of the POS databases, performing quality checks, updating mapping files, and modifying the databases as needed. Be the POC for all POS mapping and Sales data issues and questions.
• Lead and facilitate buying group program related reporting and payment calculations as a subject matter expert and liaison to the sales organization.
• Validate program claims and coordinate with Finance to ensure timely payments. Assist in managing program spend and requests to Product Marketing for Distribution Channel.
• Ensure stakeholders receive information necessary to perform and continuously improve revenue and profitability.
• Serve as expert resource on internal processes and procedures and ensure compliance in sales activities.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
• Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of sales analytics experience is required.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to schedule, prioritize and communicate actions and results as needed. Must have strong attention to detail.
• Diplomatic approach to solving complex problems, and possess the ability to effectively leverage and interact with various teams throughout the organization
• Must be able to work well under the pressure of timelines, and demonstrate a sense of urgency when driving for results.
• Strong Team-work, able to effectively participate and motivate others working within a team environment. Also have the ability to take the initiative to get a project done, independently as needed.
• Intermediate to Expert level on Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and advanced formulas), proficient in Access, PowerPoint and Word
• Knowledge of SAP, Tableau and/or Alteryx is a plus