This position provides strategic direction, project management oversight and expertise to partner with business units to drive the development of the operational improvement by performing self-assessment and continuously identifying and improving business risk area. This position requires excellent communication skills, excellent relationship building and emotional intelligence and self-motivation
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following:
• Manage the performance metrics for key repair operation indicators.
• Report on critical performance metrics on routine basis and work on special projects as requested.
• Perform overall audit of RB operations and process and identify opportunities for cost reduction and efficiency through development of a business.
• Provide continual solution recommendation from gap analysis in process and performance.
• Create ROI for new programs and rollout to normal operations.
• Collaborate with critical stakeholders to share insight and develop recommendations.
• Run buffer simulation and monitor if proper buffer level is managed.
• Monitor RUR (ER/BER) ship-out trend on weekly basis, and request Engineering team for analysis on any up/down trend that customers may concern.
• Compile the management report on weekly basis.
• Perform self-assessment. Identify business risk area, and compile a report.
• Oversee, lead and participate in projects meetings with other departments.
• Ensure completion of tasks and seek the final decision from management.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of job related experience as preference and prior experience in telecommunications a plus.
• Experience with MS Office including but not limited to, Excel, Word, and Access.
• Experience conducting internal and third party audits required. Must be able to write, read, analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures.
• Must be able to speak in mathematical/statistical terms (normality, probability, complex numbers, and logarithms are commonly used as references).
• Skilled at evaluating data from multiple angles to identify discrepancies and opportunities for improvement.
• The ability to development and maintain excellent working relationships with multiples levels within the company and with external contacts including customers, authorized service agents, sales team members, etc.
• Must be able to influence others in acceptance, approval and to provide technical clarification.
• Ability to gather and analyze data from multiple sources, prepare spreadsheets, charts, graphs and tables of information and to plan and prioritize multiple work assignments.
• The ability to read, write, provide critical technical review and prepare reports, technical manuals, test procedures and technical product information.
• Demonstrated English language competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external communications.
• Knowledge of Korean (speaking, reading, translating to English) considered a strong advantage.
• Work under very little supervision and guidance to identify and ensure achievement of production team goals and to complete individual work assignments within established time frames.
• The demonstrated ability to solve problems involving highly diverse conditions requiring creativity to search for solutions among learned things.
• Exposed to situations where only broad and general guidelines for solving problems exist.
• Job duties require analysis and judgment of functional practices and daily experiences be used to determine appropriate courses of action.
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
• Work generally performed in an office, lab, warehouse, or user environment.
• May operate PC between 50% - 100% in an alternating sedentary and highly mobile position.
• Lift, move, or adjust general test equipment, boxes, supplies, materials or products weighing up to 50 pounds using proper materials handling equipment and procedures.
• High level of visual acuity, numeric/character distinction and moderate color distinction for accurate test equipment operation, for information analysis and error recognition.
• High hand/finger dexterity with fine motor coordination skills to perform electronic component repair work.
• Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with electronic component test, assembly and repair work including test equipment, testing device, technician hand tools, cables, etc; first aid kit is available and prescription safety glasses are required in certain test areas.
• May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule.
• Travel varies depending on position. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.