Must Have Skills:
• Bilingual, Korean Native Proficiency
• Python Scripting for Test Automation
• 2-3 years total experience, Bachelors degree required.
• Device Testing not network testing
The main function of a software QA engineer is to research and test the design, requirements, functionality and maintenance of software, systems and processes and develop quality standards.
• Responsible for the verification and validation of latest test devices and software applications.
• Develop automation scripts/tools using open source tools to improve validation of Wireless Mobile operation and verification process.
• Creates, extends, and executes automated test plans to verify Wireless Mobile operation.
• Research in complex experimental test programs and frameworks to evaluate functionality, design requirements and customer performance expectations. Assist in analyzing test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
• Use of logging tools and analyzing issue from logs, and prepare test reports on readiness of software after analysis of test results (Pass/Failures).
• Report defects found during testing on the test management system and track defect status periodically.
• Coordinate with various R&D team to identify root cause and solution for the issues
• Assist seniors in preparation of progress reports and performing work audit.
• Individual contributor role will contribute to the product development team.
• Bilingual, Korean Native Proficiency is must
• Strong experience in Python Scripting for Test Automation
• Experience with tools like ADB, Wireshark, etc.
• Mobile Device Development Lifecycle
• MS Office Expert- MS Excel, Word, MS PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge in understanding and analyzing Android logs, bugreport, dumpState, etc.
• Experience in project tracking systems like JIRA
• Excellent interpersonal skills and great team player.
• Advanced presentation skills and ability to work effectively with other team members.
• Work under minimum supervision and tight business deadlines.
• Availability to work overtime during weekdays or weekends occasionally
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, EE or related field required.
• 2-5 years of directly related experience is required in Android testing
• 3+ years of experience in Python, Java and Python Scripting for test case automation