- Provides daily/weekly/monthly insights to the Care leadership organization related to work/performance in the following areas
- Social Media and Community support Performance
- Chat/Messaging (SMS) Support
- Digital Service Request Performance
- Chatbot Performance
- Experience in reporting related to AI is strongly desired
- Digital Transformation
- Website Pathing Reporting
- Product Reviews Analysis
- Digital Consumer Experience Satisfaction
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all program communications data and business metrics.
- Set up program and work breakdown structures.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Track program budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Predict potential budget overruns and offer solutions.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Sprinklr Product Insights and/or Tableau experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting, or relevant field required w/ 3-5 years of business experience
- 7-10 years of relevant business experience in place of degree would be considered