• Responsible for the verification and validation of latest test devices and software applications by creating, extending, and executing automated test plans.
• Develop automation scripts/tools using open source tools to improve validation of Wireless Mobile operation and verification process.
• Market research on consumer VOCs, Tech forums and preparing daily, weekly, monthly status report on outstanding issues and communicate with stake holders.
• Research in complex experimental test programs and frameworks to evaluate functionality, design requirements and customer performance expectations. Assist in analyzing test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
• Coordinate with various R&D team to identify root cause and solution for the issues.
• Communicate effectively with other team members, developers in US and located around the globe.
• Assist seniors in preparation of progress reports, presentations.
• Handling high priority escalations of issues.
• This role will contribute to the product development team.
• Bilingual, Korean Native Proficiency is must
• Strong experience in Python Scripting for Test Automation
• Experience with tools like ADB, Wireshark, etc.
• Mobile Device Development Lifecycle
• MS Office Expert- MS Excel, Word, MS PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge in understanding and analyzing Android logs, bugreport, dumpState, etc.
• Experience in project tracking systems like JIRA
• Excellent interpersonal skills and great team player.
• Advanced presentation skills and ability to work effectively with other team members.
• Work under minimum supervision and tight business deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, EE or related field required.
• 3-5 years of directly related experience is required in Android testing
• 3+ years of experience in Python, Java and Python Scripting for test case automation