- Design, implementation and operational support of CUCM, CUC, CUE, UCCE and UCCX infrastructure.
- Provides troubleshooting, configuration and maintenance of multi-campus complex networks, including assistance to vendor technical resources.
- Configure and maintain standard QoS templates across all network devices.
- Participate in infrastructure roadmap planning, including recommending, scheduling, and performing infrastructure improvements, upgrades, and lifecycle management.
- Participate in projects and provide technical project management across various teams.
- Work with project team and customers to recommend, design and implement IPT/WAN/LAN/WLAN at remote office locations.
- Support the implementation of new systems and applications including planning, executing technical tasks, testing, issue resolution, assessment of system environment readiness, and go-live support.
- Provides recommendations on the process improvements related to implementation processes and leads the efforts to create improvements
- Participate in process improvement and standardization initiatives, including documentation.
- Provides mentoring and knowledge transfer to team members.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateway, SIP, PRI's, and Dialing plans.
- Experience with monitoring, capacity planning, performance reporting, optimization and troubleshooting of enterprise IPT deployments
- Experience with call flow management
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA