Technical Writer 3
Top Must Haves:
1. Experience as a tech writer
2. Writing documentation for technical products
3. Analytical skills
4. Submit with sample
1. 100% remote
2. Potential to extend
• Write and revise in-depth guides with a consumer focus
• Understand, breakdown and explain complex and nuanced technical and product implementation topics for analysts, marketers and internal product teams
• Assist in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications
• Communicates highly technical information to a non-technical audience
Coordinate layout and design of documents
5+ years of writing experience, preferably in a technical domain.
• A proven ability to create clear and useful content for analysts and/or Engineers
• Strong analytical skills and experience working with data products a huge plus
• Experience working across multiple stakeholders such as engineers, product managers and analysts to collect and connect information to produce comprehensive documentation.
• Goal-oriented and metrics-driven mindset with strong commitment to comprehensiveness and accuracy
• Requires a working knowledge of basic office tools, including MS Office, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs/Drive/Chat, screen shot technology.
• The ability to work independently, collaboratively, and lead multiple projects/tasks in a cross-disciplinary team
• Proven history of being a self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement
• Flexibility to adjust to an evolving role and steady change within our fast-growing company.
• This position will be remote.