200 Connell Drive, Berkeley Heights, NJ, 07922
- Responsible for the verification and validation of latest test devices and software applications.
- Includes executing field/protocol test in a mobile or stationary environments based on 5G/LTE/GSM technologies
- Creates, extends, and executes automated test plans to verify Wireless Mobile operation.
- Use of logging tools and analyzing issue from logs, call failure and call drop analysis.
- Prepare test reports on readiness of software after analysis of test results (Pass/Failures).
- Report defects found during testing on the test management system and track defect status periodically.
- Analyze carrier requirement documents/3GPP specifications, develop test cases and create drive routes.
- Assist seniors in preparation of progress reports and performing work audit.
- Individual contributor role will contribute to the product development team.
- 5G/LTE/GSM and IMS/VoLTE, TCP/IP, IMS, E911 and 3GPP/3GPP2 Standards
- Experience with tools like QXDM/QCAT/QPST, Wireshark/Ethereal/ADB
- Experience in Android and smartphone platforms, including telephony and RIL, Qualcomm/ AP/MDM Chipset Architecture
- Experience in project tracking systems like JIRA, Test Central etc
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work effectively with other team members.
- Work under minimum supervision and tight business deadlines.
- Availability to work overtime during weekdays, weekends, travel (occasionally, up to 20%)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or EE or related field required.
- 3-5 years experience required.
: Device Testing not network testing