We are seeking a skilled Consultant to provide expert techno functional product support for our HR systems and ensure integration with related systems.
The successful candidate will identify and recommend configurations changes that maintain system integrity and maximize functionality. Candidate will lead complex, multidisciplinary projects to meet client’s need. Candidate must plan requirements with clients and support team, and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. The role also includes support, provide technical documentations and enhancements for integrations to legacy applications besides HR systems.
● 3+ years of system support experience.
● Workday certification. (HCM Core, Recruitment)
● BS or higher in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college.
● Experience using various IT technology and various systems in software & systems development, planning of data/information administration.
● Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment.
● Diagnose and resolve user problems and educate users on resolutions promptly.
● Ability to understand and identify business needs and translate those to a technical solution.
● Required to be on-call for support issues during non-business hours on a need basis
● Workday certification. (Integration)
● Ulti Pro experience
● Studio Experience is preferred.
● BIRT Experience is preferred.
● Ability to create Custom Workday reports based on User needs is preferred.
● Experience creating Custom Offer Documents is additional skill.
●Communicate professionally and effectively with clients at all levels. Explain technical details in a plain, clear and simple manner.
●Strong technical oral and written communications skills with proficiency of creating and developing software design and also prepare technical documentation to engineers.
●Excellent communication skills both written and oral, interpersonal, organizational skills, and problem solving ability to work with non-technical end users on complex issues.
●Ability to take ownership of and follow through on client issues until resolution is achieved.
●Ability to collaborate globally and work cross-functionally with other teams.
●Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve client issues without detailed supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA