Working hour: 8:00 – 17:00
• Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
• Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and knowledge of overall logistics operations.
• Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes a recommendation to provide a solution to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work extended periods of time in an open office environment
• Tabulating and monitoring accessorial fees, generating approvals for payment, and data collection for payment approvals through internal systems.
• Manual accessorial encoding and collecting accessorial evidence per carrier.
• TMS rate cost creation and modifications for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for tariffs.
• Assist with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) set-up, troubleshooting, diagnosis, monitoring, and customer service email responses.
• Weekly reporting of accessorial fees, EDI, and assisting manager in other reporting as necessary.
• Monthly reporting of Month-End P/L, Forecast, HQ and RHQ reports.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA