As a leading telecom company, we have a natural place in the world of connected devices, so called Internet of Things (IoT). Our team is focused on in-house product development including hardware, software platform and mobile applications. We strive to deliver connected experience to customers in a fast and iterative development process. Customer focus, customer driven development is important skill in our team no matter the role.
As a mobile application developer for Android platform, you will be working on cutting edge technology in the hardware and software world. You will be merging the hardware features with software to provide a unified, smooth customer experience over Bluetooth stack, location-based services while prioritizing privacy and security of customer data.
Your will be interacting with product managers to help them discover Android features and capabilities, advise them on feasibility, provide estimations. You will be working with hardware engineers to connect apps with hardware and deliver functionality that is highly technical and engineering focused.
Test driven development will your foundation for delivering quality code at source with unit tests, integration tests. You will own the delivery of your code from end-to-end, automating continuous integration and delivery.
• 2+ years of overall experience in software testing including functional, stability test, performance and UI
• 2+ years of experience in testing native mobile applications
• Experience working with LTE/ VOLTE/ IMS/Wi-Fi telephony and messaging technologies
• Experience with test plan and test execution for mobile applications
• Experience in testing UI flows and user experiences for mobile applications
• Experience in testing Robotic testing with U.S. carriers
• Experience with developing and executing test cases for functional, integration performance and stress testing
• Debugging and problem-solving skills in mobile platforms
• Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
• Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams.
• Knowledge in scripting or languages like Java, Python is highly recommended
• Proficiency in Java and working knowledge with Kotlin
• Experience with Bluetooth stack, location services, GPS and maps
• Experience with Java/Kotlin, RxJava, gradle and jUnit, espresso testing.
• Experience in UI development, accessibility standards, localization
• Understanding of Material design and mobile UX/UI patterns
• Automated testing of code, build pipelines and delivery
• Experience publishing to App Store
• Experience in using REST API's, managing authentication, authorization and session
• Experience logging, debugging and analyzing error logs
• Understanding of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP and networking and security standards
• Experience with Design and developed of native Android app from start to finish
• Familiarity with API development, database queries, backend systems
• 2-5 years of Android development experience
• Bachelor's degree in STEM faculties (Computer Science or Engineering)
• Published Apps in the App Store
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA