Korean Bilingual Entry Level MES Operation Engineer
We are currently seeking the Senior Client / Server Developer. The responsibilities of this position are to design, develop, test and migrate to production.
Candidate will maintain the current system, PES/SMES (Packing Execution System/ Service Line Management & Execution System).
- Daily working with HQ, Vietnam RB-MES line, service line and packaging engineers to resolve VOC, process error, Reporting, fixing bugs
- VOC management
- Working with SEA engineers for Process, line operation changes.
- 24-hour support, tweaking, changing, modifying DB on PES and RB-MES
- Windows Administration Support on Windows Server GFDS relay server from GFDS master server in NJDC
(Phone binary management program, application) in Coppell.
Preferred: (better if they have) - desirable skills that they can have to do the job easier
- Experience on MES/PES in Home Grown systems
- Administration skill
- 2 years Oracle DB 11 and 12
- 2 RedHat Linux
- Development Skill
- Knowledge and Experience on linked system such as SCM, WM Global systems.
- Proven Teamwork player with other team members.
- B.A and B.S on MIS, CIS, CS or CE
- Bilingual Korean due to heavy communication with HQ development, operation team in Gui and Vietnam
Nice to have: (best if they have) – would like but not required to do the job
- MySQL experience
- .Net and Java experience
- Altibase Experience Altibase (Very unique DB, unable to find Altibase engineer in US market)
- 2-year TMAX
- Proven customer service ethic and character due to heavy workload each quarter for S, Tab and Note series