645 Clyde Avenue, Mountain View, CA, USA
* Local candidates. Will need to come into the office once they reopen.
The main function of a logistics specialist is to coordinate and expedite the inventory, software kitting and shipping of devices to the customer. This includes managing inventory, responding to changes in customer demand, reporting, modifying kitting procedures as needed and working with product and business teams to deliver high levels of customer service.
1) Top 3 Must have skill sets:
a. Expertise working with computer and devices (phone /watches)
b. Experience with computer command lines
c. Excel proficiency
2) Top 3 Good have skill sets:
a. Experience kitting a device
b. Writing and managing reports
c. Email communication skills
3) What does the interview process look like?
a. 1st round: Phone/Video
b. 2nd round In-person in Mountain View or Video Conference
4) Education/Years’ experience? 2 – 5 years of experience
- Inventory Management – Forecasts demand, receives inventory from distributor and prepares inventory reports
- Kitting - Unboxes devices and install program software
- Shipping – Prepare and ship devices to customer locations
- Coordinate with product and business teams to enable smooth deployment with solution changes (software upgrades, device changes, etc.)
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Project management
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.