Job Title: Mobile Network Tester 3
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: Bellevue, WA
• Execute field and mobility driving test cases for Development and MR projects.
• Prepare devices for testing in field (software, applicable test tools, etc)
• Create new test routes or revise existing Infra based on new network features and changes.
• Report any defects and draft issues on PLM for review and register.
• Report on daily basis detailed field test results.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the development team
• Creating test designs, processes, cases and test-product documentation
• Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
• Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
• Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Intermediate 3-7 years experience
• Advanced 7+ years experience
1. can be AA degree does not have to be BA
2. experience with Spirent tools a plus
3. field experience in mobility and performance testing
4. 5G experience is a plus
5. tool knowledge in QXDM, Nomad is critical
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA