Job Type: Full Time/ Contractor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Preparation and delivery of technical training and sales presentations to channel sales and/or direct customers.
• Overall support of existing carrier B2B technical teams.
• Address all technical pre-sales challenges brought to the Enterprise Sales team from channel sales partners or their enterprise customers.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) and ‘Technical Evangelist’ for Mobile’s B2B product and solution portfolio
• Provide product line sales support, feature development, and product category intelligence. Test advertised functionality and work to fill any gaps within portfolio. Search out and find new applications that are strategic to Mobile.
• Act as liaison between customers and Technical Delivery Manager when necessary.
• Assist in the development and management of product launch programs to ensure effective launch of new B2B products.
• Occasional travel - support sales teams efforts in a sales environment.
• Security + certification a plus
• Travel Percentage: 10-20%
• Work and maintain work queue to support Sales Engineering organization with technical escalations or research.
• Conduct regular web-based product sales demo sessions for customers. This will require the deepest level of knowledge of products and solutions. You will be the front-line of knowledge for features and functionality.
• Comfortable supporting a video support/web chat support queue to support products and solutions.
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an engineering (technical discipline) or computer-related field.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience supporting Android or another open mobile OS a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, exceptional presentation skills and the ability to handle large audiences are a must. Candidate must take pride in being the subject matter expert, but they must able to say “I don’t have that answer, but I can get it for you” when they truly do not know the answer to a customer or partner’s question.
• Background in mobile application development a plus.
• Candidate must be able to appropriately handle internal and external high-profile escalations.
• Ability to function efficiently and effectively in a high paced, high pressure environment.
• A willingness to take charge and address both obvious and obscure tasks as they arise with minimal direction.
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
• Work independently in determining one’s personal work schedule to be productive.
• Work in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and team project milestones and to complete assignments within established time frames.
• Accept tasks and problems/situations that differ, requiring creativity to search for optimal solutions, when only broad and general guidelines exist for solving problems. The ability to utilize implied knowledge of task alternatives and to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance and/or successful experiences of others
• The ability to write, read, interpret, explain, and act on thorough understanding of technical documents, engineering materials, and contracts (or related documents) based on corporate legal and customer applications, engineering standards, and business philosophy.
• Ability to make professional business presentations in writing, through emails and reports, or orally, including complex business and technical matters to an audience of high technical skills, management, and operational experience.
• Ability to collaborate with staff to achieve strategic objectives, team goals, and results within established time frames and requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
Company is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA