Logistics Operation Specialist
Austin, TX (On-site)
**Korean Bilingual is preferred
Forwarding / Logistics: minimum 2 years’ experience
Actively participates and leads cross-functional teams with a focus on day-to-day operations to meet customers’ expectations. This position should have excellent written and presentation skills and the ability to effectively manage logistics and supply chains in the semiconductor industry.
Duties for this role include:
- Coordinate (Import/Export) movement of products (EQ, RM, SP, and FG) via Air, Ocean, and Land) as a 4PL.
- Monitoring and driving improvement to customer service goals including on-time delivery, product lead-times, and request-for-quote responsiveness
- Reports HQ on Weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function
- Develop performance metrics to manage and evaluate operation performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model
- Identify potential issues proactively and propose countermeasures to increase efficiencies
- Create and analyze daily logistics reports.
- Work closely with appointed LSPs to resolve supply chain issues and increase customer satisfaction
- Other ad hoc requests pertaining Logistics related matters.
**All listed duties and responsibilities are essential functions to this position; however business conditions may require reasonable accommodation for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience in Import/Export freight forwarding industry.
- Strong understanding of international transportation & supply chain industry.
- Hazmat Certificate for DG Document or IMDG is a plus
- Experience in semiconductor or high-tech industry is a plus
- Analytical and good communications skills
- Project management skills
- People Management skills
- Analytical/data-driven coupled with creative problem solving
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration, interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Strong business focus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suites and other applications
- Bi-lingual (Korean) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to be reliable, professional, and punctual.
- Capable of exceptional customer service.