Business Planning Analyst
6625 Excellence Way, Plano, TX, USA
** Local candidates preferred / expecting to hire as quickly as possible. Candidate will work from home till offices are re-opened and then will be required to be onsite.
Top 3 Must-Have Skills/Requirements:
**Korean speaking is preferred.
- Strong Analytic Skills
- Business Planning Experience (SCM/Sales Fcst etc)
- Advanced Excel working knowledge (write macros and VBA programming preferred)
Bachelors (SCM/Finance/Operation Management)
Years of Experience Required:
3 ~ 5 Years of relevant experience
Business Planning is guiding and controlling Mobile Accounts TP/MP and SD planning. This position will be working closely with Mobile Sales Account teams and SCM/Finance team regarding Mobile Sales TP/MP and SD investment planning in a monthly basis.
This position will provide a current month and forward months forecasting with in-depth raw data preparation and analysis. Provide the assistance with financial reporting and analysis focusing on Sales and SD forecasting. In addition, this position also focuses on the regular leadership reports and top-down business analysis.
Assist in ad hoc project and various operational activities in support of the related business areas under Business Operation organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and conduct TP forecasting (Target Planning) / MP (Management Planning), including comprehensive forecasts of sales quantities, revenue, unit prices and SD (Sales program costs)
- Work closely with Mobile Sales Account teams and Finance team, and prepare and conduct a preliminary, current outlook, actual, simulation reporting
- Perform an in-depth raw data preparation and analysis of a monthly forecasting reporting
- Participate in the weekly operational activities related to TP and sales outlook forecasting
- Support a weekly and monthly sales outlook reporting
- Monitor business results vs. KPIs tracking (e.g. MP, TP, CMF, Actual)
- Work closely with Mobile Sales account teams, SEA SCM and Finance team, and communicate with related business teams/divisions
- Ad hoc project work based on strategic initiatives, competitive dynamics, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or SCM/Operation or a related field from a four-year college or university
- Strong Analytic skills and experience including advanced Excel skill & knowledge required
- Have minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with financial and sales modeling experience necessary
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software application experience with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Flexibility and willingness to take on various aspects across a broad scope
- Understanding of and interest in IT / Mobile business and industry a plus
- Reads, interprets, and acts on proper understanding of accounting and financial documents based on corporate business financial philosophy. Ability to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally, accounting and financial reporting matters.
- Ability to independently or as a team member achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
- The ability to perform tasks and work assignments based upon general policies where work results are sometimes monitored. Some analysis is required to make decisions and to determine appropriate courses of action where situations differ and require creativity to search for solutions from among learned experiences.
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
- The ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals, including the completion of assignments within established time frames.