As a Product manager on the front-end product team you will have many responsibilities as a product owner, to achieve business goals by managing timelines and deliverables across various cross functional groups.
You will working with business stakeholders to define and prioritize revenue-enhancing features taking into account product category specific constraints (e.g.: channel conflicts). You will also work with engineering team to define the product roadmap specific to the product category and track the delivery of features on a weekly basis.
You will also lead one of the critical elements of the eCommerce day-to-day business, i.e. Pricing, Promotions & merchandizing for products through various phases of product lifecycle – preorder/launch/sustain/revive/EOL.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Internalize and deeply understand mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of the eCommerce team
• Be data centric to make informed product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, customer behavior or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback
• Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new products and features to deliver against team and company goals across many front-end experiences (native apps, mobile-web, pwa and desktop)
• Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
• Drive definition of and execution against product go-to-market plan, including phasing and marketing
• Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process
• Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders including executive leadership
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business, Marketing, Engineering (Computer Science), or a related field
• Hands-on product management and/or product marketing experience is preferred. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal.
• Master’s degree in preferred but not required.
• 3-5 years of experience in planning, strategy, marketing or product management capacity is required.
• Prior experience in the eCommerce space is preferred.
• Prior experience with mobile device front-end experiences – building native apps, pwa, responsive-web experiences is a huge plus.
• Stellar design instincts and product taste
• A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
• A “leader” personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and resolves ambiguities - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
• Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
• Data at fingertips: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
• A never-ending desire to grow and learn
• Considerable program planning and execution abilities, excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Can use all possible communication channels in order keep things going.
Company is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA