Job Title: Logistics Claims Administrator
Job Type: Full-time, Contract (Looking for a long-term employee)
Location: Coppell, TX
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements:
1. Effective communication
2. Attention to detail
3. Data base management
We are committed to delivering a best-in-class experience in all aspects of our business. The Logistics Team is no exception. The Logistics Team is responsible for ensuring cost efficient, on time product delivery to our customers, to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. To accomplish this objective, Logistics collaborates with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the Global Operations Center. Information is managed using spreadsheets, email, SAP, and Samsung Systems and Tools.
The Logistics Claims Coordinator is responsible for gathering potential claims information from the operations teams in an accurate and timely manner. The coordinator will review all claims data and leverage cross functional team interaction to investigate and determine if an event should be submitted as a claim. Then keep track of all claims activity, including monitoring each step of each claim and documenting claim closure. This should include capturing data in a way that can be used to improve the claims process. Confirm submittal of claims to vendors and insurance company for reimbursement, track claims aging, documenting corrective actions, close out claims and communicate with the operation such that all related inventory adjustments can be made.
This position is critical to the Logistics department: as an operational department with time sensitive daily executables needed to deliver products to customers, the claims coordinator must drive claims to completion in a timely way, to ensure minimal impact to operations and inventory management.
The Logistics Claims Coordinator will report to the Claims Manager. This is a highly collaborative role within the Logistics department as well as with multiple Client departments and customers.
Duties And Responsibilities:.
• Manage the resolution of claims through collaboration with Carriers, Customer Support, Security, Operations, Accounting and Supply Chain.
• Research and obtain supporting documentation.
• Make a recommendation on the best course of resolution.
• File claims with carriers and ensure all claims are successfully resolved.
• Develop excellent working relationships with logistics team, business teams and insurance company.
• This position plays a critical role ensuring that the transportation & logistics group meets or exceeds customer needs and business objectives. No task is too big or too small if it supports driving customer satisfaction and business requirements.
• Target claims closure within KPI window.
• Submit claims with all relevant documentation, accurately and on time.
Required Knowledge, Education And/Or Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience processing claims transportation and warehouse claims, preferably in a small parcel environment.
• Associates Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar.
• Efficient in Microsoft Office suite – excel, outlook, word.
• Experience in SAP a plus.
• Ability to navigate a claims database.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
• Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
• Excellent Social and Communications skills (written, verbal).
• Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment.
• Must be available to work after standard work hours and on weekends.
• Exhibit composure under pressure.
• Strong Math, communication and organizational skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to interact with all levels of Management including executives.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA