Job Title: Logistics Coordinator: Reverse Logistics
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: Plano, TX (Local candidate preferred)
Required Years of Experience: 2-5 years
This high tempo role requires working knowledge of SAP and advanced Excel skills. Please review the job description for additional attributes of the successful candidate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• The focus of this position is on Reverse Logistics - Return Authorization management and logistics processing of return shipments from customers to warehouse, including reconciling claims, invoice discrepancies, inventory variance, and product disposition.
• Work closely with Warehouse Operations, Logistics, Transportation, Finance, and Supply Chain teams.
• All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Education And/Or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Advanced Excel required: V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
• SAP experience required
• Understands the order life cycle as it relates to Warehouse, Logistics, and Supply Chain operations.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze information to identify and recommend appropriate course of action.
• Apply problem-solving skills to address issues and work through others for sustainable resolution.
• Experience with materials management, master scheduling, or production planning helpful.
• Order management and customer service experience helpful.
• Experience with inventory management and warehouse operations helpful.
• Able to read, prepare, interpret, and understand logistics documentation to ensure accuracy and determine actions for customer returns processing and resolution.
• Works on problems of routine scope requiring data analysis and reporting from system and non-system sources.
• Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques to determine solutions.
• Possesses general knowledge of logistics operations related to order management, logistics operations, and inventory controls.
• Able to identify issues within the delivery cycle and make recommendations for resolution to authorize standard returns and determination of claims.
• Excellent communication skills are critical when speaking with internal/external customers.
Working Environment And Physical Demands:
• This position is based in Plano, Texas. Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, candidate will be required to work remotely from home or in the office as necessary.
• Due to the nature of the business, this role requires the incumbent to be available Monday through Friday during business hours.
• Must be able to work after-hours as needed.
• May be required to travel within the United States.
• Ability to work within a warehouse environment as necessary.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA