· Participate in new features (5G/4G) verification for Verizon/Sprint/ATT/T-Mobile certification testing.
· Support field log analysis for new features and support IOT testing for 5G/4G technologies as required.
· Support lab and certification log analysis.
· Support Verizon/Sprint/ATT/T-Mobile certification process for Lab/Field/IOT test.
· Support the log analysis for new feature testing from lab/field/IOT/carrier/Regression test.
· Work on (R&S/ANITE/ANRITSU/SPIRENT) box for Verizon/Sprint/ATT/T-Mobile.
· Apply Wireless Communication knowledge to debug and test, modem 5G/4G/3G/2G product lines.
· Travel for work to support Lab/Field/IOT test and log analysis.
· Ability to work in a team environment with multiple teams and challenging schedules.
· Ability to work with ownership and bring innovations in test methodology.
· Strong cellular system knowledge in CDMA/UMTS, LTE and A-LTE.
· Background in Electrical Engineering with a good understanding of 3GPP2 CDMA and 3GPP LTE systems.
· Good understanding of Mobile phone protocol stack from L3(RRC) to L1 (Physical Layer) is preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, telecommunications, or computer science