Job Title: QA (Spanish) [Need to do QA the Spanish s.com
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Under direct supervision, the Quality Assurance Analyst verifies that Application/functionality changes submitted by the development team, as documented and without errors. Documents issues found during testing and follow issues through to resolution. Participates in troubleshooting of customer-reported issues. Will be responsible for; writing test plans and test cases, executing manual test cases based on test plans and analyzing results.
Experience with testing Spanish websites is a MUST
- Responsible for creating scalable, maintainable and distributed test frameworks (test plans and test cases) to make functional engineer life easier
- Review requirements documents, create and executes test cases to ensure the developed functionality conforms to the specified requirements.
- Manages day-to-day QA tasks as specified by the project launch schedule (Responsible for testing a feature by reviewing the code changes, executing test scenarios and match with the requirements)
- Manually tests the website on various operating systems, browser platforms, and mobile devices.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Documents and resolves testing issues (Responsible for setting best practices on test operations)
- Regression testing of complex internet web application viewed by millions of external users per month
- Responsible for interacting with automation engineers to fix issues on test framework and enhancing the framework to support requested features
- Responsible for diagnosing complex production issues, which cannot be reproduced d by the Functional QA Engineers
- Conduct research on emerging test technologies
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent 7-9 yrs. work experience required
• Testing background with high visible customer facing website is required
• Must have a working knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
• Experience with Responsive Web Design concept & testing approach
• Experience with cross-browser & platform testing
• Knowledge of web optimization testing method including but not limited to test & validate web page weights, screen resolutions, web page loading times
• Experience with testing B2C Ecommerce platform
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for full software development life cycle is strongly desired
• Knowledge of WCMS (Web Contents Management System) is desired
• Knowledge of defect tracking tools such as Mantis, Jira.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability are a must
• Exposure to testing automation is desirable
Good oral and written communication skills is must.