The primary purpose of the role is to lead B2B eCommerce Sales function.
The people here don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Today increasing number of Businesses are turning to buy online directly from OEMs and we want to provide SMBs, Mid-Markets, Enterprises a one stop access to Business eStore to ecosystem of products and services. This role will be responsible for bringing the untapped B2B Business online, deliver step change in revenue goals for B2B Online sales and deliver our world-class experience to our B2B customers buying online.
• You’ll be selling Products and Solutions, directly to SMBs and mid-market companies.
• Identify and qualify business opportunities through direct leads and prospecting
• Approach targeted business clients, actively set a pipeline and source new leads until getting them started. Manage relationships with existing customers.
• Manage the sales pipeline , source leads, work highly autonomously to prospect new partners, make strategic connections, develop and execute tailored strategies to drive revenue growth
• Negotiate, close, sign and manage new partnerships
• Leveraging marketing automation, CRM and digital marketing tools to create, send and measure emails, calls and other outreach to improve conversion rates and client success
• Work closely with Customer Service, Fulfilment, Category Management and Business Planning teams and rally a customer deal from inception to fulfilment to post-delivery experience
• Build and Develop an eco-system Online Value Added Resellers who will take products and services into their turnkey solutions to end Business customers
• Able to identify Mobile, Tablet, Computing, Wearables, Display, Memory needs in Business organizations, build relations with Key decision makers, buyers and enable them with everything needed to buy from eStore
• Consultative selling in business transformation solutions for large enterprises that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while crafting sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future.
• Develop account plans aligned with our customers’ strategies, assess their progress and guide them on the journey of transformation to mobility, while growing adoption of ecosystem.
• Ensure 100% satisfaction with all prospects and customers
Desired background / mindset / skills:
• 5+ years- sales experience with a proven track record in business development and strategic partnerships preferably in Technology companies
• A “get it done now” attitude
• Experience structuring sales agreements, POs, Custom offers, Bundles, Solutions to facilitate a Business Deal
• Strong analytical focus with business modeling and forecasting experience
• Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships, and influence both internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to articulate and present our value proposition to target strategic partners
• Strong research skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to learn about prospective partners or our industry
• Ability to gather and leverage data to develop compelling strategies, then bring a plan to fruition with seamless execution and attention to detail
• A creative problem solver, passionate about building solutions from the ground up to solve real-world problems
• A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary, with experience and capability to work in a highly autonomous environment
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA