The primary purpose of the role is to lead B2B eCommerce Operations function.
The people here don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Company is looking for an Ecommerce Operations Manager to oversee all operations related to our B2B eCommerce store. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong understanding and passion for customer experience, be able to articulate ideas that build and improve process, operations, and systems that support our member and customer community.
The manager will support solutions by working with internal teams to align on key components of issues, quality assurance, and customer service and identify and research root causes. This position will also build out best practices around customer experience, order processing and fulfillment, and customer service.
Today increasing number of Businesses are turning to buy online directly from OEMs and we want to provide SMBs, Mid-Markets, Enterprises a one stop access to Business eStore to ecosystem of products and services. This role makes deliver our world-class experience to B2B customers buying online.
• Support development of B2B eStore, including reporting, tracking
• Improve overall operations and customer satisfaction, reduce cancellations, fraud, returns etc
• Drive end-to-end ideation, optimization, execution and reporting/scorecarding of Ecommerce operations logistics, order fulfillment activities including shipping and returns
• Create voice of customer scorecards and metrics, develop cancel reports and reasons, and research customer facing issues
• Work cross functionally to ensure product is online, in-stock and ready to be delivered
• Escalate & close loop on supply chain, fulfilment issues
• Identifying potential downstream issues occurring within our systems
• Identify process improvement opportunities and engage with cross-functional team to successfully implement new operational solutions
• Manage daily operations maintenance, liaising with the product and engineering teams on bug fixes and new development tasks
• Identify processes and structure for customer service team and communicating with customers
• Ensure 100% satisfaction with our customers
Desired background / mindset / skills:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Data Oriented with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, self-motivated, and the ability to communicate with external and internal customers at all levels
• 3 -5 years of relevant experience in eCommerce system management and/or fulfillment
• Demonstrated ability to identify customer friction and resolve through existing or new systems and tools
• Strong understanding of current technologies and systems that support the digital ecosystem
• Ecommerce platform and catalog management required
• Strong Project or program management experience with attention to documentation, tracking and details.
• Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results
• Strong customer focus/ability to anticipate and react to user needs
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative; always looking at improving the customer experience and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary
• Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our eco system, partner operations
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA