Provide custom reporting, metrics, and data analysis, as required (i.e. revenue trend, product mix, channel mix, etc.).
Partner with internal business teams for data compilation and execution
- Integrate data, create dashboards, and develop insights and recommendations for carrier & non-carrier accounts
- Collaborate with carrier account teams, sales and operational teams to actively engage to drive recommendations
- Support of dedicated sales team to drive adoption of new tools and processes that increase selling time, improve sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Modify reporting, data, systems and tools based on territory re-alignments and sales structural changes.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to synthesize trends into actionable insights and tell the story behind the numbers
Create and manage forecast dashboard, funnel analysis and management, sales hierarchy management and maintenance, salesforce.com data integrity, target account list, systems and tools support, data analysis, reporting, navigating internal operational resources, etc.
Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
• Assists in the compilation of operations review data and executive meeting preparation.
• Extended team member and attends all regional/territory meetings.
• Systems and tools training, rules of engagement, sales support infrastructure education, etc.
• Provide weekly reporting and track accuracy of sales revenue and business pipeline.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• A minimum of 4-5 years related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent work experience in Sales Operations or Sales Support Operations experience a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills required.
• Demonstrated success in process improvement
• Strong SQL, VBA, and excel experience
• Advanced Excel skills (Ad hoc reports, dashboards, pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
• Experience with Advanced Statistical Analysis and Data Platform tools such as Tableau, R, Python or similar tools
• Knowledge of key CRM systems (SalesForce preferred)
• Travel as required (approximately 10%)
• Location: Plano, TX
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA