Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for gathering and analyzing information from publicly available sources and subscribed sources, and produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for audience
• Topics of the reports include but are not limited to market and customer trend, customer experience, promotions, in-store visual merchandising and training, competitors trends, analysis for sales and trends in telecommunication operators, national retailers in market
• Conduct operations research to identify field execution with the data integrated.
• Responsible for building and maintaining knowledge database from historical execution cases
• Analyze research to gain insight and retail strategies that will enhance the retail operation and management
• Assigned to special short-term research analysis projects
• Applies advanced technical knowledge of departmental principles and procedures
• Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines
• Very fluency in Korean and English, written, reading, speaking and listening is required
• Must have demonstrable experience in reporting and presentations using a variety of PC applications, including MS word as word processing, MS Excel as spreadsheet, and MS Power point as presentation materials with graphic arts software
• Should have comprehensive analysis knowledge and documentation capability with broad understanding of involved practices along with functional theory/principles
• Bachelor's Degree with 2-5 years of experience is required
• Prior experience should include retail or marketing or finance and business analysis in telecommunications industry
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels with the customer and within and outside the company. Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects.
• Read and interpret detailed and complex customer requirements.
• Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels, especially in the sales and marketing, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects.
• Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
• Demonstrated excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure meeting on time deliverables.
• The ability to accept tasks and problems/situations that differ and require creativity to search for solutions among learned consequences.
• Only broad and general guidelines exist for solving problems.
• The ability to utilize implied knowledge of task alternatives and to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance of successful experiences of others. Interact with all levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA