The primary purpose of the role is to drive analytics and measurement for digital marketing and personalization efforts. This role will collaborate with several teams including Marketing, Demand Generation, Platform, Data Science, Engineering and Project Management to develop insights and data solutions that will help inform the effectiveness of our marketing and personalization efforts across various channels and how best can we optimize these efforts to grow our business. This position will report to the Director of Digital Analytics.
- Marketing optimization: Drive customer insights to help marketing reach out to a customer with the right product, at the right time and with the right message.
- Optimize Ad spend: Build and deploy marketing attribution solutions that will help gauge the incremental impact of our marketing efforts across all sales channels ( Amazon, Best Buy etc.), helping business understand and optimize the return on ad spend.
- Test planning and measurement: Build relevant KPIs to monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and personalization efforts. Own A/B testing framework to understand optimal option for the customer. Compare programs and highlight what is working vs. what is not working. Analyze and develop data to help business pivot and create new offerings/ campaigns.
- Strategic analysis and reporting: Drive strategic analysis and deep dives to be shared with senior leadership. Build and maintain reporting dashboards that track the performance of our marketing and personalization efforts. Continually evolve analytics processes and tools; incorporate new sources of data to improve understanding of the business and customers.
- Auto Insights/Business signals: Build and deploy reporting frameworks that will help automatically monitor business health at a granular level, surfacing up abnormal KPI behaviors pointing to an opportunity/problem, so that business can take timely action to tap into the opportunity or stop the bleeding.
- High Value actions (HVAs): Identify and quantify customer actions that drive increased customer engagement and spend downstream, unlocking business value. Drive alignment with Marketing, Demand Generation and Product teams on importance of these customer actions in order to help prioritize a) campaigns/experiences focused on driving the right HVA while offering b) the right incentive, in order to unlock maximum.
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements
1. Strong analytical work experience
2. Stellar SQL and excel skills
3. Experience pitching ideas/solutions to marketing/business leadership.
Nice to Haves:
1. Quantitative background
2. Marketing background would be useful
1. Local candidates preferred. Will need to come into the offices once they reopen.
2. Option to extend
• Bachelors’ Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics etc.).
• 7+ years of hands-on experience in Data Analytics or related roles such as Quantitative Marketing or Operations Research.
• 3+ years of experience in Web Analytics using Adobe Analytics.
• 5+ years of experience in data manipulation using SQL.
• 3+ experience with design, execution, and measurement of A/B tests.
• 2+ years of experience building data visualizations using tools like Tableau.
• 2+ years of experience with statistical analysis and predictive modeling using tools such as R, STATA, SAS, Python, etc.
• Experience in an eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing environment.
• Succinct, proactive communication; translate data analytics into business solutions.
• Proven experience in managing multiple tasks simultaneously with a rigid determination to meet deadlines.
• Comfortable to work with people from a broad range of backgrounds from highly technical to marketing to sales/business.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA