The Mobile B2B Technical Writer – Business Services will be responsible for the development and review of documentation and sales enablement collateral for mobile business services such as device protection offerings, technical support, and professional services. The writer will support product launches, product updates, and end of life activities. Responsibility will also include coordination with the marketing, sales enablement, and product management teams to ensure content is aligned across all stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
● Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field is required.
● 2-4 years of directly related experience is required
● Prior experience writing documentation for multiple audience required
● Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
● Must be able to read, write, analyze, interpret, present, and explain technical product materials
● Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and extensive use of Microsoft presentation software
● Background in software or services products, such as device protection / extended warranties, technical support, and professional services, nice to have
● Prior experience in a telecommunications environment, with specific focus on mobile (smartphones and tablets), nice to have
Specifically, the Mobile B2B Technical Writer – Business Services will focus on the following tasks:
● Develop comprehensive documentation that meets the B2B team’s needs
● Obtain a deep understanding of B2B products and services to translate complex product information into polished and engaging content that is easy to understand
● Develop, maintain, and curate repositories of product management team’s reference materials on our approved systems (e.g., Box.com, SharePoint, and sales training portals)
● Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company. Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects. Read and interpret technical documents, media materials, and contracts (or related documents) based on corporate legal and marketing standards and philosophy. Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in the sales, services, solutions, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and company. Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately. Work independently and in team environments in order to achieve goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA