We are currently seeking a Copywriter to work out of our Plano, TX headquarters, to support our B2B team. As part of the B2B Communications team, this role is responsible for writing content for presentations, sales collateral, marketing materials, events, internal communications, external communications and other projects.
Content needs include but are not limited to always-on editorial (case studies, articles, thought leadership), sales content, marketing campaigns, and email newsletters. You’ll take a business-first approach when writing, turning insights and marketing narratives into creative and compelling content in the Mobile B2B’s voice and tone. You will communicate B2B’s message and value to the market.
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements
1. Write and edit enterprise ready content on tight timelines
2. Develop new ideas to support and enhance the department's overall content strategy
3. Successfully communicate creative ideas and the strategic rationale behind them
Duties & Responsibilities:
• High-level concepting, tactical program ideation and copywriting for a wide range of brand, sales, social content and marketing deliverables that generate conversation and engagement
• Own the brand story across all channels, maintaining a consistent voice and vision
• Create branded content that is insightful, culturally relevant and inherently sharable
• Successfully communicate creative ideas and the strategic rationale behind them
• Collaborate with team members from design, sales, events, marketing PR and more
• Write and edit copy enterprise ready content on tight timelines
• Consolidate and incorporate feedback from internal stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of copywriting experience.
• A candidate should have a prior strategic role coupled with a strong focus on execution of creative thinking.
• A successful candidate should have an open mind, be both detail oriented, while retaining a view of the big picture.
• Be passionate about the technology or consumer electronics industry.
• Be well grounded in terms of “roll up your sleeves” work, identifying practical solutions to complex problems, and following those issues through to closure.
Local preferred, but not required (100% remote is fine)
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA