Job Title: Reverse Logistic Operator
Job Type: Full-time, Contract (6 months initial)
Location: Coppell, TX
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Return authorization management and logistics processing of return shipments from customers to warehouse, including reconciling claims, invoice discrepancies, inventory variance, and product disposition.
• Work closely with Warehouse Operations, Logistics, Transportation, Finance, and Supply Chain teams.
• All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Education And/Or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced Excel required: V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
• SAP experience required
• Understands the order life cycle as it relates to Warehouse, Logistics, and Supply Chain operations.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze information to identify and recommend appropriate course of action.
• Apply problem-solving skills to address issues and work through others for sustainable resolution.
Experience with materials management, master scheduling, or production planning helpful.
• Order management and customer service experience helpful.
• Experience with inventory management and warehouse operations helpful.
• Able to read, prepare, interpret, and understand logistics documentation to ensure accuracy and determine actions for customer returns processing and resolution.
• Works on problems of routine scope requiring data analysis and reporting from system and non-system sources.
• Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques to determine solutions.
• Possesses general knowledge of logistics operations related to order management, logistics operations, and inventory controls.
• Able to identify issues within the delivery cycle and make recommendations for resolution to authorize standard returns and determination of claims.
• Excellent communication skills are critical when speaking with internal/external customers.
Working Environment And Physical Demands:
• This is a long-term contract position based in Coppell, Texas.
• Due to the nature of the business, this role requires the incumbent to be onsite Monday through Friday during business hours. May be required to work remotely based on business requirements.
• Must be able to work after-hours as needed.
• May be required to travel within the United States.
• Work within a warehouse environment.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA