Supply Chain Analyst
Full-time, Contract (Initial 3 months, option to extend if the performance is good)
6625 Excellence Way, Plano, TX
**Candidates can be 100% remote
- Forecasting & demand planning, root-cause analysis experience in Supply Chain - HM is flexible w/ years of experience (3+ years)
- Advanced Database skills (SQL and Microsoft Access)
- Strong data analysis skills, and great w/ numbers; able to produce analytical reports using large sets of data
- Superb communication & collaborative skills, hard-working, flexible to work OT as needed (may be on weekends)
- Experience in Telecommunications or Mobile industry (w/ relevant experience)
The main function of a supply chain analyst is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. A typical supply chain analyst is responsible for reviewing and distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels.
The Supply Chain Management team at B2B Mobile is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand up to SKU level. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the the Global Operations Center and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP, and the other company Systems and Tools. The Supply Chain analyst is responsible for managing a specific range of products and will work closely with the other analysts, while supporting strategic projects on behalf of the entire Supply Chain Team. The candidate will be responsible for generating reports for Executive Management, and representing the SCM Team when working with internal/external customers.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be the primary point of contact for all supply related issues for the associated product category at the Sales Subsidiary and will interact closely with all teams including Senior Management.
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Forecast AP1/AP2 plan based on supply, inventory, and demand in order to maximize supply chain efficiency.
- Work as liaison between Sales, Marketing, and SCM by providing reports such as Inventory status, product allocation, aging inventory management, and PSI simulation.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and able to analyze large data quickly/efficiently.
- Previous experience with Database tools, such as SQL and Access.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- High level of Excel skill is preferred including pivot table and formulas
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years related experience is preferred.