• Develop and build applications on android platform
• Integrate applications & deploy solution in different handsets, debug & fix internal/customer issues
• Work closely with Project Lead, Product managers, and other cross-functional members on need-basis to submit required deliverables, support requests
• Work on legacy applications and do enhancements, bug fixes
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Educational Qualification : B S( BS , B TECH) or MS ( ME, M TECH) in Computer Science Or Information Technology
• 2-3 years of experience with application and services development with Android and Java.
• Familiar with Android Studio IDE, Perforce, Git and gradle build scripts. Deep exposure to Perforce is strongly recommended.
• Understanding of networking and building client-server based applications
• Adequate Technical, Analytical, problem solving written and verbal skills.
• Prior experience and understanding of the product/software development process.
• Highly motivated and able to think proactively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous in carrying out daily tasks
• Excellent team player
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA