We are currently looking for an Escalations Manager to lead a remote team of 20+ resolution agents who manage critical escalation for our retailer partners and home appliance consumers. The candidate will work cross-functionally with Operations/Sales/ Logistics and Finance to develop a fully integrated strategy to accomplish resolutions for escalated orders and consumer issues. They will interact and influence colleagues and partners to ensure timely resolution for order fulfillment and needs of our consumers.
Responsibilities include bringing order, structure and focused management attention to the consumer problem by guiding their team to address all aspects of the issues that arise with a sense of urgency. The end goal is to gain complete consumer satisfaction efficiently. The successful candidate will be a strong people leader who has team management experience and has managed highly visible customer escalations with confidence and urgency.
The candidate should have excellent writing and communication skills, with a talent for process and analytical oriented thought. They will be able to get up to speed quickly and adapt to changing environment. The candidate will be able to operate autonomously and use discretion when dealing with sensitive information, taking ownership and delivering results in a leadership and team role.
In addition to escalations there will be a portion of the job that requires an understanding of general accounts payable principals and require a keen eye on determining correct actions needed and for outstanding consumer issues. There will be an additional team of 3 that the candidate will oversee to accomplish all aspects surrounding consumer fund requests and account payable support.
After Hours call/ nights and some weekend will be required
Necessary Skills/ Attributes:
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Diligence in meeting service level agreements
- Team performance management and motivation experience
- Creating and implementing Best in Class customer-centric solutions
- Monitoring daily delivery shipments for escalated customers (lead-time, POD Support, order fulfillment...)
- Conduct post mortems to determine root cause of critical escalations and identify continuous opportunities for improvement
- Review and assist with monthly reconciliations entries, reviewing reporting and documentation and assess improvement need
- Adhere to all financial policy’s set for funds provided to our customers
- Conduct monthly audits on return to sender checks and over 90 checks
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio)
- Basic knowledge in SAP preferable but not required
- Ability to keep excellent records and organized trackers