Project Manager / Bellevue, WA / Business / AM750792
• Responsible for the management and oversight of accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities as assigned. This role is responsible for working across multiple functions to ensure superior operational coordination and project progression. This role will coordinate with other locations. This role will also be responsible for coordination with one or more US-based carriers and partners.
• Develop and manage project definition and direction in conjunction with stakeholders. Develop and manage project charters and timelines. Maintain constant communication between various project work stream leaders and address issues as they arise.
• Anticipate potential high risk project steps and heighten awareness of the project status.
• Provide routine status updates to the project team and management.
• Makes decisions within guidelines and policies. Is accountable for the contributions of the project team/sub-team.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels with the customer and within and outside.
• Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects. Read and interpret detailed and customer requirements.
• Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA