Logistics Project Administrator
240 Dividend Dr, Coppell, TX
Top 3 Must-Have Skills/Requirements:
1. Project administration
2. Planning & time management
3. Written and oral communication, report writing
We are committed to delivering a best-in-class experience in all aspects of our business. The Logistics Team is no exception. The Logistics Team is responsible for ensuring cost efficient, on time product delivery to our customers, to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. To accomplish this objective, Logistics collaborates with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the Global Operations Center. Information is managed using spreadsheets, email, SAP, and our Systems and Tools.
The Logistics Project Administrator will assist with project management duties. Projects include both those initiated by the Logistics team as well as collaborative projects with other departments.
This position is critical to the Logistics department: as an operational department with time sensitive daily executables needed to deliver products to customers, the team relies on the Project team to drive actions, monitor progress, and report out status updates.
Duties And Responisiblities:
Required Knowledge, Education And/Or Experience:
- Support the operations team in defining what the project is, and articulating the actions needed to execute the project.
- Identify, evaluate and define project needs and scope.
- Schedule and attend project meetings, capture and publish notes and actions.
- Document project activities and keep project trackers and calendars up to date.
- Track and Manage project KPI’s.
- Support project budget and resource management.
- Initiate and drive communication with stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Project Management Certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in relevant field
- Project administration capabilities
- Planning and time management skills
- Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
o High proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
o Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Social and Communications skills (written, verbal)
o Must be comfortable presenting material to team
o Must be comfortable capturing, publishing and driving actions to completion
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
- Exhibit composure under pressure