Top Must Haves:
1. Bilingual in Korean
2. Responsible and dedicated to their work/strong attention to detail
3. Strong Excel skills
Nice to Haves:
1. Analytic skills
1. Option to extend
2. Local candidates - will need to come into the office once they reopen
The main function of a buyer is to purchase machinery, equipment, tools, parts, supplies or services necessary for the operation of an establishment. A typical buyer is responsible for buying goods and services for use by their company or organization.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability and other relevant factors.
• Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
• Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
• Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods.
• Required to work some weekends
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to analyze financial reports, price proposals and other technical data.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Ability to predict consumer buying patters.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing.
• Knowledge of supply chain management.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bilingual Korean/English required
• Bachelor's degree in finance or a related business field required.
• 0-2 years finance related experience required.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA