Freight Logistics Operator
12631 E. Imperial Highway, Suite F216, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(WFH, except 1-week on-site training)
**Bi-lingual (Korean) required
- Monitor booking/loading/in transit status for import air cargo.
- Check cargo arrival status at U.S AIR port.
- Receive shipping documents and review they are accurate.
- Take care of drayage from AIR port.
- Receive cargo release and plan cargo delivery.
- Check contracted rate and make quotation with carrier.
- Offer spot rate to customer and get confirmation.
- Book cargo to carrier and set up appointment.
- Manage outbound plan through W/H accurately.
- Monitor cargo from pickup to delivery to ensure on time and accurate delivery.
- Troubleshoot all issues from booking to cargo delivery in a timely manner.
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staff.
- Maintain essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible.
- Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contact (i.e., phone, email).
- Follow SOP/Work Instructions and ensure operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance.
- Recommend changes in current processes when needed.
- Reporting as needed (service failure report, claim/damage report, others).
- Accurate data entry into in-house system (Cello) and other systems as needed.
- Handle settlement for AR/AP through in-house system (Cello).
- Provide satisfactory service to customer in day to day logistics operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ years of experience in Logistics required
- freight import/cargo experience is a plus
- Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future.
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Excellent written and oral skills (English)
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset
- Handle high pressure and fast-paced operations as needed
- Strong work ethic
- Open to learning other modes of transportation as needed