Plano, TX (On-site)
Performs routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports, and accounts payable and receivable functions. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within accounting.
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process.
- Prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing, and filing of accounting and financial information.
- Provide support for various internal audits and support the quarter end review and year-end audit processes.
- Perform company internal controls by following accounting and company policies and procedures.
- Support for overall business-related finance/management
- Frequent ad-hoc reports need to communicate with HQ
- Participate in cross training within the team to transfer knowledge of each members’ roles and responsibilities.
- At least 1 years of experience in Accounting related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to report data so that management may perform strategic analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Experience of Monthly Closing Preferred
- Knowledge of and work experience using SAP system.
- Bilingual in writing and speaking Korean/English (preference)