Logistic Ocean Inbound Operator
1340 Bob Hope Ste B El Paso, TX 79936
at least two years of logistic experience
- Manage PO (purchase Order) of customer and ask origin office to prepare cargo/ booking with vendor
- Check origin office to secure vessel’s space and ensure them to booking as per PO schedule.
- Monitor booking status, cargo loading onto vessel and in-transit cargo via ocean/rail.
- Make cargo tracking report and share it with customer.
- Check vessel’s ETA, berthing, cargo unloading and rail connection status.
- Make booking of cargo (FTL) delivery to carrier correctly, make sure carrier make appointment with warehouse and pick up cargo on time, track cargo moving status
- Troubleshoot all happenings during cargo delivery and resolve issues with truckers
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs
- Prepare invoice for customer and vendor, then do settlement via in-house system.
- Maintaining essential documentations, such as spot rate evidence, service issues and other important information that is directly related to operation/pricing
- Accuracy of data entry into “Cello” which is SDS’s in house system as needed
- SOP/Work Instructions maintenance and ensuring operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance
- Education: Over High School Diploma
- 3+ years in forwarding/ocean import experience
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Excellent written and oral skills (English)
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset
- Handle high pressure and fast-paced operations as needed
- Strong work ethic
- Open to learning other modes of transportation as needed