: Warehouse Outbound Supervisor (IT Support)
Responsible for Supervising the shipping functions of all outgoing products from the
warehouse. Leads and controls activities of company warehouse personnel. Front line
supervision is an extremely important function for the company, positive interaction with the
employees is critical as this ensures getting work out on time, efficiently, and accurately.
responsible for ensuring all assigned general office administrative work documents and
related filings are processed accurately and in a timely manner; in accordance with all
applicable regulatory and company requirements. Ensures shipping and distribution are
performed in an efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Plans daily workload for outbound operations teams (Picking, Packing, Shipping and Invoicing)
- Communicates daily work plan to outbound team and shares daily objectives to reinforce individual associate goals
- Maintains oversight of actual hours consumed for outbound activities against budgeted hours for outbound operations
- Responsible to maintain receiving (including return process), distributing, and controlling inventory operations by initiating (setup at new warehouses), coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Reviews current or future trends that could indicate a possible gap for the inbound /outbound operations and make recommendation(s) for staff planning based on research data
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Manage IT in Bethel / Jonestown PA warehouse location.
- Manage network servers, technology tools and inventory.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Must have experience working with warehouse systems (Warehouse Management
- Systems (WMS)
- Must have five (5) years’ experience in a warehouse environment, one (1) in a
- supervisory role
- Must be proficient in at least three of the following Microsoft Suite applications: Word,
- Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio
- Proven intermediate to advance knowledge of MS office suites, and network and
- computer systems.
- IT experience is a big plus.
- Has keen knowledge of network, computer systems.
- Experience working in a challenging environment
- Experience leading a team by inspiring the team to achieve above standard goal
- Proven background in creating, executing and reviewing plans for successful