The Lab administrator will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of all equipment within the B2B Mobility Lab. The role will have the responsibility of managing all systems and services, including VMware hosts, Windows and Linux based virtual machines, backup appliances, SAN storage and networking components. The B2B Mobility Lab Administrator will be responsible for technical documentation, building out configurations for testing and validation of customer environments and maintaining/troubleshooting systems within the lab environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to train others on new systems and services
• Write technical documentation, guides and FAQ for lab environment
• Build to specification configurations and policies based on various testing scenarios
• Moderate lifting of IT and networking equipment
• Knowledge of mobile operating systems primarily Android
• VMWare and related systems
• Windows Server administration
• Active Directory administration and configuration
• Active Directory Certificate Services and PKI infrastructure
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) or Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Platforms
• Networking and IP administration/configuration
• Virtual Private network setup and configuration
• Knowledge of firewalls and related configurations
• Generic Linux/Unix administration
• Knowledge of Backup systems and services for VMWare
• Technology writing and documentation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Science, Business Computer Information Systems or related fields plus a minimum of 3 years of professional service.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in managing and maintaining server, IT and networking systems/software
• 3 to 5 years of experience with deployment and management of Windows and Linux server operating systems and deployment/management of VMware systems.
• Microsoft MCSE, VMWare or other relevant certifications preferred
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA